CSEP Return this Winter
The Campus Student Employment Program will return (in a limited capacity) in Winter 2022. The re-launch of our CSEP program this Winter will look a bit different than programs in the past. As departments are working through their return to campus plans, positions will be able to work virtually and in person to align with the operations of the department.
NEW for this re-launch are additional considerations for position approval and mandatory Hiring Manager Orientation; additional details on both of these topics will be included in November with the formal request for positions. Hiring Managers will be limited to requesting one position only in the Winter 2022 CSEP program.
A high level timeline of the CSEP program is included below:
- November: Hiring Managers to submit an online request for a CSEP position
- November: Position Approvals (or denials) to be sent to Hiring Manager
- December: CSEP positions posted
- January: Hiring and selection
- February: CSEP contracts begin (end in April).
With the re-launch in Winter 2022, requests for positions during the Fall term will not be accepted.
Thank you for your continued support of our CSEP program!