Employees Recruitment Task Force - Final Call
Final Call for Applications - Employees
The Task Force and its 4 Working Groups are recruiting members from all campuses. The Task Force provides strategic direction and leadership on sexual violence prevention, awareness and education; and works collaboratively with campus and community stakeholders to ensure initiatives are well-informed and reflective of the needs of the Mohawk College Community alongside ministry regulations.
Below are the working groups recruiting:
- Employee Education Working Group: 1 representative each from Fennell (preferably a faculty member), Aviation campus, Stoney Creek, and IAHS
- Policy working group: 1 representative from Fennell (preferably a faculty member), Aviation campus, Stoney Creek, and IAHS.
You can visit the Task Force web page to learn more about its projects.
Interested persons can apply by emailing email@example.com with the following information by March 9, 2023.
1. Your full name, pronouns (optional), and campus
2. Three to five sentences describing what you hope to contribute to the Task Force (For example: are you interested in policy development or educational programming? Do you enjoy social media and content creation? Are you passionate about engaging men and boys in efforts to end gender-based violence?).
3. Have you completed any sexual violence training (i.e., Bystander Intervention)?
4. For staff only: has your direct supervisor approved the hours required to commit to this project?