- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-8It was an '80s theme for HR this year.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-5Bringing back memories of lovable aliens, the all-important mix tape and video games with really bad graphics.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-3If you ever had a mix tape, chances are this group was on it. Run-DMC in the house!
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-4Remember the ghetto blaster? Who needs bluetooth speakers.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-1Super Mario and friends turn 36 this year.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-2HR in a half shell.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-6The '80s called. It wants its wardrobe back.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-12Pumpkin carving at the International Square.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-11Pumpkin carving at the International Square.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-10Yes. Christmas is coming.
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-9Watch out Sheldon!
- 19_10_31_Halloween_Costumes-13Happy Halloween from Indigenous Education and Student Services.
- Halloween03_2019The 7 Dwarfs of the International Square.
- Halloween01_2019Costume party at the International Square.
It may have been dark and stormy out, but that didn't dampen spirits of the Mohawk staff and students who dressed up for Halloween.