IDEAWORKS webinar series now available on-demand
Did you miss an IDEAWORKS Webinar?
All nine webinars from the 2020-2021 IDEAWORKS Webinar Series are now available on-demand at Mohawk’s YouTube Channel.
The webinars, hosted by Mohawk faculty and staff, highlight innovative approaches to college teaching and learning as well as the results of applied research projects in diverse areas such as sensor technology, precision agriculture and point-of-care ultrasound.
The following webinars are available on-demand:
Applied Research Webinars
- Enhancing industry Training in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- How Emerging Technology Can Help Improve Seizure Detection
- Characterizing Growth Condition of Plants using Multispectral Sensors Installed on a UAV
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Webinars
- Mind the Gap: Arts-based Strategies for Enhancing Essential Employability Skills
- Impact of Experiential Learning Camp Retreat on Student Success
- Can College Students Work as Partners with Faculty? Testing a Student-Faculty Partnership for Co-constructing an ECE Outdoor Play Resource
- How to Create a Positive Learning Environment with the Start-Stop-Continue App
- Tools of Engagement: How Workshops Increased Assistive Technology Usage
The projects highlighted in the webinar series were funded by the IDEAWORKS Catalyst Fund (ICF), which provides funding to support emerging researchers at Mohawk College.
Interested in learning more about research at Mohawk College? Email IDEAWORKS