Nominations open for the 2023 Mohawk Awards of Excellence
Nominations are now open for the 2023 Mohawk Awards of Excellence. Three awards will be presented during the President’s Breakfast this August to an outstanding faculty member, support staff member and administrative staff member.
All full-time and part-time employees who have worked at Mohawk for at least one year are eligible. In completing a nomination, you will be asked to provide specific examples of how your nominee meets the following criteria:
- They have had a positive and verifiable impact on the college and the communities it serves.
- They enhance the image and reputation of their program, department, or the college.
- There is evidence of sustained contribution over an extended period.
- They demonstrate leadership or serve as a role model for others.
- They exemplify the values of the college.
- They help to advance the strategic priorities of the college.
Nominations are due by 11:59 pm on Friday, May 12. The nomination form is available online at https://www.mohawkcollege.ca/employees/employee-recognition/mohawk-awards-of-excellence.
If you have any questions, please contact Sean Coffey in Public Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.