Power Outage and Data Centre Maintenance – July 9-11, 2021
All Facilities/Buildings at the Mohawk College Fennell Campus will be closed from Friday July 9, 2021 at 10 pm to Sunday July 11, 2021 at 7 pm due to a partial Fennell campus power outage and work on the Data Centre.
All IT systems including network access will be unavailable with the exception of www.mohawkcollege.ca during this scheduled outage. Please ensure you save files needed during this timeframe to your local drive.
During this time, only essential contractors and employees related to this work will be permitted on Fennell Campus.
If you work on campus regularly, to prepare for the shutdown, we ask that you please do the following:
- Ensure all open electronic documents are saved
- Power off your computer, monitor(s) and printer (if you have one).
- Turn off all lights, including task lights such as lamps and desk lighting. If you are the last person to leave your office area, be sure to turn off the overhead lights.
- If you have a small fridge, remove contents, turn off the fridge and unplug it, leaving the door open.
- If you have a fan/and or heater, please make sure to turn it off.
- Switch off power bars, where possible.
Questions? Please contact the following:
Security related: Catherine O’Donnell, Director, Security Services at Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Facility related: Frank Mesicek at Frank.email@example.com