Staff 50/50 Lottery - And the Winner is…
Congratulations to this week’s winner Michelle Datzkiw, Operation Support Officer in the International department. Michelle’s lucky ticket won her $1,360 and was the first ticket pulled from the 20-21 Staff 50/50 Lottery.
The new Staff 50/50 Lottery begins October 28th.
Tickets are limited so sign up today.
- 19/20 lottery participants: No action is required, you are already in the draw if you have payroll deductions.
- Full time employee: Register online for payroll deduction
- Part-time/Contract/Appendix D employee: Renewal forms are required each year to continue. Register by filling out the Part Time Lottery form and emailing it to email@example.com.Please note for Part-Time/Contract/Appendix D employees the payment in full is required to participate:
- 1 ticket ($5 each) for 24 draws = $120
- 2 tickets ($5 each) for 24 draws = $240
- 3 tickets ($5 each) for 24 draws = $360
- 4 tickets ($5 each) for 24 draws = $480
Did you know?
Last year lottery proceeds helped contribute over $27,000 towards helping students access funds to afford unexpected emergencies such as paying their hydro bill or buying groceries.
Each Win Big Wednesday draw, the Mohawk College Foundation awards 50% of the winnings to our draw winner, 50% goes to supporting student initiatives at the College.