Staff 50/50 Lottery - October 1, 2020 - And the Winner is…
Congratulations to this week’s winner Adam Smith Professor in Construction & Building at our Stoney Creek Campus. Adam’s lucky ticket won him $1,297.50 and was the last ticket pulled from the 19-20 Staff 50/50 Lottery.
The new Staff 50/50 Lottery begins October 14th.
Tickets are limited so sign up today.
- Current lottery participant: No action required, you are already enrolled if you have payroll deductions.
- Full time employee: Register online for payroll deduction
- Part-time/Contract/Appendix D employee: Renewal forms are required each year to continue. Register by filling out the Part Time Lottery form and emailing it to email@example.com.Please note for Part-Time/Contract/Appendix D employees the payment in full is required to participate:
- 1 ticket ($5 each) for 24 draws = $120
- 2 tickets ($5 each) for 24 draws = $240
- 3 tickets ($5 each) for 24 draws = $360
- 4 tickets ($5 each) for 24 draws = $480
Did you know?
Last year lottery proceeds helped contribute over $27,000 towards helping students access funds to afford unexpected emergencies such as paying their hydro bill or buying groceries.
Each Win Big Wednesday draw, the Mohawk College Foundation awards 50% of the winnings to our draw winner, 50% goes to supporting student initiatives at the College.