Women Fore Golf - United Way
On Oct 27th the Women United Committee (a part of United Way) will be hosting Women Fore Women, an indoor, virtual golf clinic which is an exclusive opportunity to learn from Far Samji and the Smashing Golf Team. Far is the 5-time Canadian Long Drive Champion and the creator of Smashing the Grass Ceiling. This clinic is limited to 32 women per session only and includes lessons on driving, putting, chipping and woods. Whether you are a beginner golfer or an experienced golfer, you are sure to learn a tip or two from Far and the Smashing team.
Three sessions are available:
· 10:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
· 12:30 P.M. – 2:30 P.M.
· 3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Registration Fee $150
· Golf Pro instruction: Driving, fairway woods, irons and short game lesson
· Play Pebble Beach Golf Course in simulator bay
· Drink ticket for house wine, draft beer, or soft drink + food for each foursome
· Gift bag to each participant
· $50 from each ticket will be donated to United Way Halton & Hamilton’s Women United. Charitable tax receipts will be provided.
If you are interested in participating, or know someone interested in participating, visit Women fore Women.