Zendesk access ending January 31, 2023
‘Welcome’, the work request platform introduced by the Marketing and Creative Services Department to replace Zendesk has been in use since January 2022.
Access to old Zendesk files and ticket information will be discontinued as of January 30, 2023. Employees may login, review and retrieve information from tickets they have requested until Friday, January 27, 2023.
How to access your tickets in Zendesk
1. Login to Zendesk at mohawkcollege.ca/Zendesk using the ‘Sign In’ link in the top right.
2. Click on your name in the top right and select ‘My activities’ in the drop-down menu.
3. You will see a list of your tickets in ‘My requests’. You can also view requests you were Cced on and search using the search box.
4. Select a ticket to view communication and attached files.
5. Ticket communication can be saved using the Print > Save as PDF feature in your browser.
Contact Cindy LeBlanc from Marketing and Creative Services for assistance accessing or saving ticket content or attachments from Zendesk.
To submit a work request, visit app.welcomesoftware.com and login using your Mohawk ID.
Marketing and Creative Services Team