Massage Therapy Students offering Free Virtual Self-Care Series
"My home office is not comfortable to work in."
"I need self-care tips, but I don't know who to ask."
"It's too difficult to leave for an appointment during my work day."
Do any of these statements sound familiar? If yes... look no further! Mohawk College's very own Massage Therapy program is conducting a virtual series for Mohawk Employees.
Join a Massage Therapy student for a FREE self-care session where you will virtually meet with a Massage Therapy student and they will go through the following:
- A health history intake
- Range of motion testing, postural & various orthopedic assessments
- Work station ergonomics
- Foam rolling & myofascial release techniques
- Stretching and strengthening exercise programming
Appointments available any time on:
- Tuesday 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Folllow the link below to book your virtual appointment now.