President's Advisory Council Nominations - deadline extended for some positions
Further to President and CEO Ron McKerlie's memorandum sent on July 31, the deadline for the President's Advisory Council nominations has been extended for the following positions as no nominations were received.
- Dean of Students Representative
- McKeil School of Business, School of Creative Industries, Liberal Studies & Communications Representative
- Continuing Education and Academic Development Representative
- Administrative Representative (IAHS)
- Student Services Representative
If you are interested in serving on the council in one of the vacant positions noted above, please put your name forward for nomination by emailing council secretary, Cindy Merifield, at firstname.lastname@example.org by NOON, Friday, September 8, 2023. Should multiple names be received, an election will take place. New council members will attend their first meeting on Monday, September 18 at 4:00 pm.
For more information on the President's Advisory Council, visit: https://www.insidemohawk.ca/presidents-advisory-council-elections/