The results are in!
Remote Working Experience Survey
A special thank you for those who participated by completing the Remote Work Experience Survey that was made available to employees during August and September. With your help, we achieved a 66.5% response rate. This means that 1098 employees completed the survey and shared feedback on their remote work experience.
Here are some initial highlights that we are excited to share:
87% agree that the college transitioned to remote working well.
88.2% agree that the college welcomes new methods of working and communicating with the goal to improve team productivity.
94.3% agree that their manager supports their needs for flexibility around work and personal obligations
You also let us know where there are opportunities to improve, such as:
- Increased social and engagement opportunities to keep you connected with your teams and colleagues from across the College.
- Regular communication around the resources and supports that are available right now, whether you are working from home or not.
- Better support for your physical and mental health and wellness.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- We will be working with our internal and external partners to develop better strategies that will create opportunities to connect with your colleagues going forward.
- In early 2021, HR will be hosting an interactive virtual Wellness Fair that focuses on enhancing your mental and physical health and overall wellness. There will also be tips on how to make your working from home experience WORK for you and your families.
- There will be more opportunities and shared strategies on how to stay connected with your colleagues through social events and networking.
- There will be regular updates on where and how to access the supports and resources that are available to all employees.
Whether you are working from home or back at the campus, we are committed to supporting you.
Please visit MyMohawk to review the full results report from the Remote Work Experience Survey.
For information on any resources and supports we currently offer, please visit the Employee Resources – COVID-19 page.