Fierce Conversations - March 2023
Sessions open to all employees - Register now!
Take advantage of these free these workshop offerings, and gain the skills and tools that will empower you, as we re-imagine the Future of Work and continue to experience tremendous change in our workplace.
Fierce Conversations: Foundation** on March 7 offers a great starting point on this journey, equiping you for continuously flowing conversations ensure everyone is engaged and aligned, to create positive and lasting change.
In this training you can learn how to:
- Have effective meetings that drive results – especially within hybrid teams
- Build accountability of employees through coaching to ensure productivity and high engagement
- Identify and challenge your own and others’ opinions, attitudes, and beliefs in times of fear and uncertainty, driving a growth mindset and a psychological safe environment
Fierce Accountability on March 29 help you understand how accountability is the single most powerful, most desired, yet least understood characteristic of a successful organizational culture, enabling individuals and teams to shift the focus away from excuses and on to overcoming obstacles, learning from mistakes, and achieving goals.
By the end of this training, you'll be able to:
- See how one's context affects results
- View a new concept around accountability
- Use a conversation model to help others move from a mindset of disempowerment to one of accountability
Can’t attend a session? Add yourself to Interest Tracking for an invitation to future sessions!