New and expanded supports for employees working from home
In response to feedback received through the Employee Pulse Survey, the college is making additional supports available to employees who are working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Employees now have the ability to order office supplies and have them delivered to their home.
- The college has negotiated a 30% discount for employees wishing to purchase personal home office furniture through Staples.
- Expanded interest-free loan program to include purchases of personal home office furniture, in addiiton to computer equipment.
Please the attached memorandum and supporting materials linked below for more details on these new and expanded programs. This information is also be available on the Employee Resources - COVID-19 page on MyMohawk under Working from Home.
- Memorandum from Acting Chief Financial Officer, Angela Zehr - Re: Support for working home
- Staples - Home office solutions Attachment
- COVID-19 Equipment Tracking