Ukraine conflict - resources and supports for employees
Mohawk College understands that the situation in Ukraine directly impacts members of our college community. We want to remind students and employees that supports are available for anyone who needs them.
Employees can access the college’s EAP program: https://www.workhealthlife.com/
Additional Resources Provided by LifeWorks:
- How a traumatic event can affect you
- Taking care after traumatic event
- Tips for helping your child through a traumatic event
- Coping with Feelings of Fear and Anxiety About Violence_Ukrainian
- Coping with Feelings of Fear and Anxiety About Violence_Russian
Information for Students
In stressful times, people often benefit from talking and connecting with others. Student Wellness and Counselling is available for 1:1 counselling or to bring groups together to talk about how they are impacted. Students can access Counselling services Monday to Friday by emailing email@example.com or by calling 905-575-2211.
Good2Talk is available 24/7 by calling 1-866-925-5454, or through their website: https://good2talk.ca/.